A business plan is a roadmap for the successful start of your business. It outlines targets and details on achieving the business goals. Entrepreneurs create them as part of the startup process while existing businesses often write them when changing direction or strategy. Most business plans cover the company’s first three to five years.
The goal of a business plan is to provide the company’s management board with as much information as possible regarding the company's organization and goals.
It helps the management to determine:
• The amount of funding needed to start the business
• The equipment or facilities needed for operation
• The choice of the most suitable location for business
• The company’s competitive advantage in the market
• The projected profit and loss.
We are your business consulting firm that will never shy away from going that extra mile to satisfy your needs and the needs of your business plan recipients, be they investors, public institutions or the potential partners.